Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Food glorious food

I haven't blogged for a long time. Sorry. Sometime life just gets in te way. I started writing about co-sleeping the other day, I will post that soon :)

Tabitha is lactose free. Also anything free at the moment. She's decided that she doesn't want to eat or drink at all. Queue a day at the hospital yesterday - what was the cure? Wotsits and orange squash! That's what she had all day.

Not quite a cure if you ask me. Or a diagnosis. When they're little everything is a "virus". I hoping that she improves over the next few days. She's done ok today - not had loads but has had something. Poor old Tabby B. She loves milk normally too! So much so that a few months ago the health visitor told me to stop her drinking so much!

I've also been packing for holiday - all things being well we leave Friday for France. I'm very excited. Doubly exciting is that next Thursday we are off to Latitude festival in suffolk for the weekend! It's going to be so much fun! I know Tabby B will love all the interesting people and things to do. It's really family friendly and has a lovely atmosphere!

My final exciting things are that I reached the 4 stone target at slimming world today! Under a stone now to my final target weight. I feel like a different person - my grandma showed me some pictures this week of when I lived with them for a while before Christmas. I look like a different person! Honestly I hardly recognise myself!

Finally, if you're a Norfolk or Norwich reader and know anyone who wants a dog or two please let me know. Tabby B's dad is getting rid of the dogs that we had when we were together - I would love for someone to have them for a year until I have a house with a garden. I will be so sad if we have to give them up. Tabby B loves dogs so much, I really want her to grow up with them.

Anyway. Apprentice time! Xx

3 comments:

  1. Just following you after finding you on mumsnet! Aww your baby is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations on your 4 stone loss - that's inspiring to someone who still has quite a lot of what I inaccurately think of as "baby weight" to lose. Hope Tabby B is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) I have lost 7 stone from my heaviest about a year ago. All eating healthy and walking lots with the pram - no remarkable tips I'm afraid! But proves it's possible without an expenisive gym membership etc!

    ReplyDelete